There are 4 user access levels available in DocBoss. Sorted by increasing levels of access, they are:
- Full view access. Run reports, view/downloads.
- Generally for managers/supervisors
- All view, plus
- Can upload documents, and participate in review routing/approvals (be assigned documents)
- Generally project managers, engineers, drafter
- All review, plus
- Full project access. Create transmittals, setup / edit project details.
- Generally doc control and/or project coordinators.
- Or any user who needs to make submittals.
- All Full plus:
- Add new users, define system settings, and change template ownership.
- Generally doc control leads / project mgmt. leads